Friday 20 January 2012

Rose Skirt

Skirt - Topshop
Body (worn as top) - New Look
Scarf - New Look

I'm so sad that I haven't posted on here in so long, but I've just gone back to uni and all the work has caught up with me! Anyway I'm back and very happy with my new skirt from the Topshop sale (£36 to £15). It's a lovely rose colour in a thick flannel material, it fits perfect and I wish I ordered the camel coloured one before they sold out! We still have a fair few cold months (ergh british weather) so I'm sure I'll get a fair bit of use out of it.
Here I've just paired it with an old black body from New Look which I get a fair amount of use out as I hate when tops roll up under skirts and you have to keep pulling them down and tucking your top back in. Hoping to get a few more soon but barely ever go to New Look and don't particularly like the website - hard to see if the garment will look nice when its modelled by a headless person...

Oh and like everyone, I have been amazed by the Office sale where I've got two lovely pairs of shoes :) I've actually forgotten to photograph my grey boots but below are my starry night black suede platforms! Reduced from £65 to £20 and fit like a dreaaaam!
I'm toying with the idea of flatforms for day use but not a hundred percent - what's your experience with them?


8 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! The shoes are amazing, the print is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous and very girly.
    ps. your skin is so flawless! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red and black together! And the swallow print scarf is a win!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the shoes !!sooo pretty x

    http://betty-freestylescraps.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are absolutely adorable and I love, love, LOVE your skirt.

    xx
    Katelyn
    www.theskinnyblondegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the birds on your scarf, super adorable!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is so cute especially the bird scarf! Those heels are bangin'. Great post.

    ReplyDelete