Tuesday 3 January 2012

#3 Black and nude


Jumper - Urban Outfitters
Skirt - Topshop
Scarf - Urban Outfitters
Nails - Models Own 'Peach Sherbert'
Woah, so I haven't blogged in a real long time. I'm going to blame Christmas, New Year and the huge pile of work and revision building up...
So anyway, I really wanted to start putting OOTD posts on here but whenever I had time (or decent light) I wasn't wearing anything of interest. I'm sad to say that this was one of those days. I only had to pop to work for about an hour so wanted something comfy but still, y'know, work-able(?) but have now noticed how much my skirt has ridden up in these photos!!
Sadly nothing that I am wearing is new but I love this Urban Outfitters jumper so much that I have in blue aswell and was my first ever purchase within the Bristol store when it first opened :) It's really thin and super soft but sadly going bobbly over too many washes :(
And finally, I love love love this nail colour! After first getting it and having doubts about it, I have now painted it onto false nails which I feel gives it a much cleaner look. What do you reckon?

Ellie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment